We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Assistant Preschool Teacher to join our team.
At The Learning Experience, you can have the opportunity to create a positive and engaging learning environment for children, where "happy happens here
" is not just a motto but a way of life. We are looking for someone committed to helping children learn, play, grow, and thrive and providing the tools they need to succeed academically and emotionally.
If you are a caring and creative individual passionate about working with children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Assistant Preschool Teacher opportunity. This is an entry-level position. What We Offer:
As an Assistant Preschool Teacher, you will:
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms: Our immersive classroom setting utilizes the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to "learn, play, and grow.
- Opportunities for Growth: We offer ongoing training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
- Competitive benefits and premium compensation
- Partner with other preschool teachers to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to make TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Maintain quality compliance and health and safety standards throughout the classrooms and programs.
- Collaborate with your peers to create a great working environment and a welcoming and engaging space for children.
- Communicate with parents and families, sharing their child's latest adventures and achievements through various avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children?
- Have a high school diploma/GED (ECE coursework preferred)?
- Meet any applicable state licensing requirements for the role?
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, Apply Now
to learn more about joining our friendly and supportive team.
Assistant Preschool Teacher Benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
There are applicable state licensing requirements for the role.