The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Cash Processor LeadJob DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Receive work into the system; complete data input; batch, sort, reconcile and assign work evenly throughout the room
- Override and validate differences; verify missing deposit tickets and resolve production issues with deposits for room other than M-5 system
- Image and balance all customers SLA requirements
- Consolidate teller sells and funds throughout the day
- Retrieve orders from the system; verify bulk currency pulls are accurate and sent to pack out for pack out deadlines.
- Identity, research, and resolve all out of balance issues in the MP room. Escalate any unresolved issues to management.
- Complete daily room checklist established for deadlines of each major function in room
- Complete physical count of all FI Inventories; maintain in a clean and segregated environment
- Research and provide supporting documents to all inquiries within security protocols
- Perform closing duties according to CSR
- Ability to cross train and develop staff for all products/customers/services supported by the branch
- Other Duties as assigned
This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers. About Brink's
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.