Cloud Services Manager
65,000 - 75,000 + benefits
Any UK regional office with hybrid/work from home options.
Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for an experienced Cloud Services Manager to look after the UK Cloud estate (Azure)
The successful Cloud Services Manager will be responsible for the
- Management of the UK Cloud estate primarily focused on Azure cloud Delivery and ensuring it is operated in line with best practice industry standards, that key performance metrics are captured and reported, and the IT environment is optimised. This Includes Compliance and Lifecycle management, that technology remains updated in line with vendor support and that good practice is adhered in areas including Compliance, Version Control, Capacity Management, Data Cleansing, Archiving, Backup, Recovery, DR, and Business Continuity
- The post holder must be experienced in driving improvement, identifying and owning change with a track record of transforming operations teams.
- The current technology stack is completely cloud, primarily Azure but also uses a variety of solutions. There is strategic objective to further accelerate maturity include all aspects of transition including commercials, resourcing and support model - Full end-to-End planning and the delivery of future state Cloud Service Delivery roadmap.
- The candidate will be experienced in a broad variety of technology areas including Cloud, Digital and Virtual Delivery with experience across Core Network and Network Security Management and able to demonstrate a focus in Service Management best practice. They will have experience leading technology functions with a track record of delivering a highly professional standard technology solutions at a significant organisation (>1,000 seats), with exposure to leading transformation in Professional or Managed Services preferred.
The successful Cloud Services Manager will be:
- Experienced in managing, supporting, and maintaining enterprise solutions with a good appreciation of Native Cloud design & delivery.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving & delivery skills coupled with a good understanding of ITIL support processes.
- Excellent track record of people and team management
- Experience in implementing, customising, and supporting third party systems including managing suppliers to delivery.
- Awareness of structured project management methods (SDLC, Prince, Agile, etc)
- Experience in supporting a combination Cloud (Azure) and SaaS based solutions.