Become a Community Support Worker and make a difference to someone s life
As a Community Healthcare Worker, you ll make a rewarding difference to people s lives every day. We re looking for a carer to deliver personalised care in the home in Street and the surrounding areas. If you have a skill of understanding and encouraging people to live independently and be part of a local community then join us today.
This role pays up to £17.88 per hour, including holiday pay. Our people and technology help you make a difference to people s lives and wellbeing every day and receive specialist clinical training and ongoing support to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
We ll support you with unlimited free training including access to Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for healthcare workers with over 400 free courses.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
We re dedicated to helping Britain get the care service it deserves and our Community Carers make a rewarding difference to people s lives every day. We offer exclusive access to excellent hourly rates and a range of benefits such as:
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,(Apply online only) exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Community Support Worker you ll have an ability to provide care delivered with compassion and enthusiasm, while contributing positively to an individual s physical and emotional wellbeing. You ll need:
- At least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one in the UK
- The ability to comfortably assist clients with limited mobility
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
You could make a difference to an individual's life
Our service user has a wonderful personality and a kind heart. He enjoys various activities such as swimming, swing ball and going out in the morning to collect the daily paper. He has suffered a lot of loss and grief throughout his life which affects his mental health. So we are looking for a supportive, understanding and encouraging individual to assist our service user back into the community and ensure he is content within his home.
In this role, you will be caring for an elderly gentleman who requires support with their mental health and learning disabilities. You will be supporting them to access the community as well as providing wider emotional and social support.
Shifts: 08:00-22:00 (days) and 22:00-07:00 (waking nights). Various shifts are available for 1:1 care and 2:1 care.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers and we do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide innovative technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. We re here to empower the people we care for to live their best lives to develop life skills so that they can take pride in their own achievements.
Join us to make a real difference today.