Now Education are working in partnership with multiple Secondary Schools in Boston area, and are looking for Cover Supervisors to join us on day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis.
Whether you are an experienced Cover Supervisor or looking into starting your career in education, please get in touch to for a confidential chat.
Your role will be instrumental in maintaining an environment of active learning and students engagement. Collaborating with other teaching support staff and school services, you will play a vital part in ensuring that learning objectives are met and the lessons are delivered effectively.
- Supervising and managing classroom activities in the absence of the regular teacher
- Implementing pre-set lesson plans and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that students adhere to school rules and
- Supporting students' engagement in learning tasks and maintaining a productive atmosphere
- Reporting on students' behaviour and progress
- A minimum of GCSEs A-C in English and Maths or equivalent; a bachelor's degree in education or a related field is advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and ability to follow instructions and lesson plans
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students
- Adaptability and the capacity to handle unexpected situations in the classroom
- A passion for education and a genuine interest in supporting students' learning
- Confidence and composure in managing classroom behaviour and dynamics
- Previous experience working in a school or educational setting is desirable but not essential
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) 80- 95 per day
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
- A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse classroom settings
- Ongoing support and professional development
- 100 referral scheme
If you are interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.
NOW Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); due diligence check including social media; qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references to cover a minimum period of 2 years.