Cover Supervisor / KS3/4 / Good & Outstanding School / Richmond
Are you someone who loves teaching but does not like the admin responsibilities that comes with it?
Maybe you are looking for a teaching job where you have the right life/work balance while still getting the rewarding experience of teaching?
Future Education are looking to recruit passionate Unqualified Teachers and Cover Supervisors to work with our partner schools in Richmond. You will get the opportunity to work with an extensive range of Secondary Schools and work on a short term/long term/day to day basis. The choice is yours!
- Have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Able to confidently cover a variety of school subjects
- Able to be flexible and adapt to the schools environment
- Cover content planned by class teacher
- Clean and current enhanced DBS on the update service
- Up to date Safeguarding training
- Right to work in the UK
- Up to date CV
- Opportunity to teach at different schools and different Year groups.
- Excellent competitive daily rate: £90 - £120 per day
- Professional advice and support from our experienced consultants as you work with us
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
Future Education works with a wide range of schools across London so we will always try and match you up with schools closer to your home.
If you are looking for something rewarding and flexible, click Apply Now
Future Education started as a passion project by a former headteacher, so we have a genuine passion for teachers and being run by a family of teachers we understand what it is like to be in your shoes, so we promise to make your experience a good one.