Working on behalf of a Local authority, Aatom Recruitment has a new opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner on a month contract initially which will be extended until July 2024.
- To provide high quality integrated day care and early education to children from birth to 7 years within a multi-disciplinary team and in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To contribute to planning and support delivery of a high quality early years curriculum, which includes a full commitment to anti-discriminatory practice. This will include daily, weekly and termly planning to meet individual children's needs and interests and record keeping that tracks the development of the individual child.
- To promote children's development within a secure, safe and stimulating environment, and with reference to good practice curriculum guidance appropriate to the ages and stages of development of the children.
- To provide input to the assessment of children's overall development, including carrying out observations, recording children's achievement, and maintaining developmental records to a high standard.
- To support colleagues in undertaking their responsibilities as key worker to a specific group of children within the centre and the smooth transition from home to centre and from centre to school
- To effectively manage the behaviour of the children in line with procedural guidance and to implement planned interventions for children with additional needs.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS.
If this sounds good to you, please apply or contact us for more information!