Our client designs, builds, and operates Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Wind Turbine renewable energy systems throughout the United Kingdom.
They are looking for an Electrical installer who can complete planned out and reactive maintenance on renewable energy sites.
You must be flexible to work through out the UK and stay away when needed.
Electrician Position Overview
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all asset managed renewable energy sites.
- Reviewing and monitoring all asset managed renewable energy sites on a rota basis, including weekend cover.
- Identifying, recording, and responding to faults, with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Management and completion of Low Voltage electrical design and installation.
- Completing analysis of site performance to make improvements to ongoing operation.
- Completing reports.
Electrician Position Requirements
- City and Guilds 2365-02/03, equivalent or higher.
- City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- BSth Edition.
- Computer Literacy.
- Driving License.
- Flexibility for working throughout the UK, including evenings and weekends.
- Minimum 5 years working within the industry
- Solar PV experience (not essential)
Electrician Position Remuneration
- 30,000 - 38,000
- Vehicle provided to travel to site
- Accommodation covered
- Holiday 22 days plus bank holidays
- Full package to be discussed at interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.