Happy Jobs NI is excited to represent our client, a leading building smart solutions and integration specialist in Ireland and the UK on the recruitment of a Graduate IT Project Coordinator to join their growing team. They are at the forefront of building intelligence, and they want someone who's ready to grow with them.
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves on delivering groundbreaking technology that optimises commercial buildings across Ireland and the UK. With over 15 years of experience in WiFi and Smart Connectivity, they have successfully launched and managed numerous brands. Their dedication to innovation creates an environment where you can have fun while making a difference.
We are looking for a dynamic Graduate IT Project Coordinator to join our client's team based in Dublin. This role is tailor-made for someone who is eager to learn, a tech enthusiast, and wants to get hands-on experience in IT Project Coordination/ Management. As a Graduate IT Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the team to manage projects, set up systems, and assist in the growth of the business.
Position: Graduate IT Project Coordinator
In this role, you will:
- Manage 1st level calls during the day, providing essential support to clients and team members.
- Prepare equipment and kit for engineers going out to client locations.
- Order broadband and other necessary supplies for projects.
- Assist in product testing and general setup for customers.
- Collaborate with the team to set up systems and support clients.
- Work closely with the CEO & COO to learn all aspects of the business and contribute to its growth.
Required Skills and Qualifications
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A relevant degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of IT concepts and Wi-Fi technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to grow and learn in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for technology and IT and continually looking to learn.
Nice to Have (Not Essential)
While not essential, the following qualifications and interests would be a plus:
- Familiarity with programming languages or coding.
- Previous experience or internship related to Project Coordination, IT, Systems Engineering, Network Engineering or similar fields .
- An understanding of IT systems and infrastructure.
What We Offer
In return for your dedication, you'll receive:
- A chance to kickstart your career in IT Project Coordination.
- Opportunities for learning and growth.
- The chance to work closely with experienced professionals, and senior management, to learn and develop on the role.
- A competitive salary and a supportive work environment.
- Full-time employment in an environment that encourages learning and development.
If you're a tech enthusiast, a quick learner, and ready to grow with a dynamic team, apply now to be a part of our client's mission to create smarter and more sustainable buildings.
You may also be of interest to our client if you are currently working in one of the following roles: IT Project Assistant, IT Support Specialist, IT support Engineer, WiFi Engineer, Project Support Analyst, IT Operations Coordinator, Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, 1st Line IT Engineer, Junior Business Analyst, IT Service Desk Coordinator.
If you are not a recent graduate but are looking for a new role, meet the rest of the above criteria, and think this sounds of interest, please submit your CV and we'd be happy to explore this opportunity further with you.