Graduate Teaching Assistants - Fareham
Kickstart your teaching career with Prospero Teaching!
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education.
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic graduates who are keen to gain classroom experience before applying for teacher training. These are long-term placements and permanent placements to start as soon as possible
We are looking for a Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants in Secondary Schools in the Fareham and surrounding areas.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for Education.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- An introduction to Schools, with a view of starting teacher training.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Fareham
- Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant
- Start date - September 2023
- Contract type - Long-Term Placement
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temporary to Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - 77.48 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:2 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn 150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.