Elevation Recruitment Group are excited to be supporting one of our global manufacturing businesses on a Head of Manufacturing Excellence position to further strengthen their growing technical division in 2023.
This Head of Manufacturing Excellence will explore new technologies and innovations whilst developing and deploying the 4.0 industry strategy, working with key senior engineers to strategically develop the businesses short and long term growth plans.
Other responsibilities of the Head of Manufacturing Excellence will include;
- Managing a multi-disciplined technical team (production engineering, automation)
- Budget submission and P&L management for the department
- Planning and coordinating the development of key business projects ensuring an effective and efficient completion
- Provide solutions for new production line optimization and support industrial strategy across various sites
- Identifying areas of manufacturing and design processes where standardisation can be implemented
- Planning and Scheduling new projects and monitor and maintain ongoing project plans
- Help define and develop the 4.0 industry strategy
We would be keen to speak to people from Senior Production Engineering, Technical Leadership and Manufacturing Excellence/Continuous Improvement who possess the following skills and strengths:
- Minimum Bachelor in Manufacturing / Engineering
- Strong Project Management and Lean background with a demonstrable background in manufacturing, production and/or process engineering
- Evidence of leading, developing and managing senior technical teams
- Experience and/or an understanding of automation / robotics / industry 4.0
- Experience working cross functionally with other disciplines
Please reach out to Jack Heffren to discuss this Head of Manufacturing Excellence role in more detail.