Are you an ICT Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Computer Science Teacher vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a long term, full time placement teaching ICT to KS3 and KS4 students in a Rotherham school.
This position is offering a daily rate of £145 £210 and starts in January 2024.
ICT Teacher responsibilities and Duties include:
- Delivering lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
- Implementing school policies and procedures, while managing classroom behaviour.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Able to reliably commute to Doncaster on a full time, long term basis starting in January.
ICT Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £145 to £210 per day.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you re interested in finding more out about our teaching roles, or other roles we have please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.