As a Physician at Hoskinson s Health & Wellness Clinic you will find:
- The opportunity to work for a family owned Physician run clinic
- The ability to be innovative and think outside the box
- The staff needed so that you can just be a Doctor
- A work life balance
- All the tools you need to do your job without any company bureaucracy
- Life in a small family orientated town with a great school system, access to the beautiful outdoors, but close to all the larger city amenities
Job Summary: Hoskinson Health & Wellness Clinic is a newly founded team-based physician-led, comprehensive health and wellness clinic in the beautiful area of Gillette, Wyoming. Our company was created to provide prospective healthcare resources to the community and meet the needs of our patient base. We are seeking a compassionate Physician to permanently join our team of Internists, specialists, and other medical staff. This position is unique as it includes the opportunity to proactively operate independently within your department. HH&WC offers top-tier technology resources to help achieve these goals and is open to additional resource recommendations pertaining to your specialist field.
Your duties will include ensuring long-term, comprehensive, and prospective care is provided for the patient base as well as assisting in the development of emerging medicine in the regenerative field. This will include the diagnosis and treatment of common and complex conditions on a range of patients, in collaboration with other team members, to effectively handle patient cases. You are encouraged to consistently develop your industry knowledge in order to provide patients with the latest treatment and resources. You should be proactive in building relationships and recommend alternative solutions when patients require treatment outside your medical purview. Effective teamwork abilities, communication skills, and ethics are highly important at HH&WC. We believe all team members should exhibit these skills to help maintain company culture and ensure the best patient care possible.
Company Mission and Philosophy: Hoskinson Health & Wellness Clinic is owned by physicians who have teamed together to help end discrepancies they have seen for decades in the healthcare space. Our mission is to help patients truly live better, healthier lives by providing comprehensive care through a variety of specialists and support services. HH&WC has an integrated regenerative & longevity philosophy that functions hand-in-hand with treatment planning, preventive care, and team collaboration on patient cases. We believe that patients are more than their diagnoses and deserve access to the best education and resources we can provide. To ensure this mission is met, we focus on integrating highly effective technology, encourage collaboration amongst the team, and take lower patient volumes to allow patients more time with our staff.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary: HH&WC offers a highly competitive, negotiated base salary with additional incentive opportunities in the fields of DPC and concierge care, hyperbaric medicine, regenerative research, and more. Base salary begins at $310,000.
- Sign-On Bonus: $30,000 at the commencement date of contract.
- Health Insurance: 100% Employer-sponsored health insurance, including a low-deductible health plan through UHC, Vision, and Dental.
- Additional Insurance: Large employer monthly allotment for Disability, Life insurances, Cancer coverage, Accident policies, Hospital Indemnity coverage, and more through multiple supplemental companies.
- Pre-tax: Full access to a Section 125 Plan that alleviates medical taxes (per IRS Guidelines).
- Retirement: Highly matched 401(k).
- PTO & leave: Generous PTO with accrual and carry-over opportunities, annual sick leave, annual bereavement leave, maternity leave, and more.
- Bonuses: Equal access to company-wide and individual bonuses based on position, personalized incentives, and more.
- Continuing Education: $5,000 annual CME with additional support for travel and expenses, including 5 paid CME days annually.
- Relocation and Housing Assistance: $20,000 relocation bonus with additional reimbursements and support.
- Malpractice: Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of a three-year residency.
- Completion of a Fellowship if applicable.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.