Are you an investment or research data analyst in the portfolio management, wealth management or investment services with experience of Power BI, Snowflake and ETL tooling like Alteryx?
We are looking for a data focused investment data analyst to lending support the delivery of our CIO Strategic Vision; providing Investment Managers with enhanced data and analytics to facilitate the portfolio management process and better manage risks.
You will need experience of the financial market - securities, bonds, mutual funds and ideally knowledge of industry software like Morningstar, Evestment or Bloomberg. Experience as a data analyst in financial services an advantage and experience with large data sets.
The ideal candidate will be confident, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business, an excellent communicator, organised, positive and proactive.
- Support the development and management of automated analytical and data reporting processes as part of our CIO Strategic Vision project using data and analytics tools including Snowflake, Alteryx and Power BI.
- Using disparate sources of data from a series of external vendors, produce analytical reports or dashboards using Power BI to provide insights to Research and Investment Managers.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support delivery of new data and analytical reporting processes.
- Present data and analytical findings to senior stakeholders and at project management and working group meetings. Make appropriate actionable recommendations based on work completed and as a result of discussions.
- Provide other data manipulation, automation, and analytical support to investment or governance committees and for other initiatives as required.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the group by participating in other department projects, committees and other activities as requested.
Hybrid working available