A small to medium sized consultancy is looking for a Junior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join their team based out of Newark-on-Trent working on sites across the East Midlands.
The Junior CDM Advisor / Principal Designer will be responsible for supporting the current Principal Designer with ensuring CDM regulations are met as well as supporting in the putting together or Construction Phase Plans and Pre Construction Information.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer who is looking to take their career to the next step and take on a leading role in the next few years. Althought the company is a smaller firm, the Junior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer will be in a position to take over from the current Principal Designer in the next few years giving them the opportunity to become a leading figure on future projects.
This would also be a good opportunity for an Assistant Principal Designer who is looking to upskill themselves and takon more responsibility.
The Junior CDM Consultants Role
- Provide a CDM Advisor service to clients
- Provide advice to ensure the client complies with CDM Regulations 2015
- Understand & produce Construction Phase Plans
- Assist current Principal Designer
- Strong understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
The Junior CDM Consultant
- NEBOSH certificate in Construction H&S
- IOSH membership and APS preferred
- Previous experience advising on CDM compliance is ideal
- Keen to learn and grow in the CDM industry
- Construction Background
- 28,000 - 35,000
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Clear pathway for progression
- Company days out
- Car allowance
- Welcome & Retention Bonus at end of first year
If you are Junior CDM Advisor considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please apply or contact Matt Powell on (phone number removed).
REF: MP(phone number removed)
CDM Advisor/ CDM Consultant/ CDM 2015/ Principal Designer/ CDM Regulations 2015 / H&S / Health & Safety / Health and Safety / NEBOSH / IOSH /APS