31,350 to 47,839 per annum
Are you a qualified Teacher and looking to fulfil your potential as a KS1 Teacher?
Well, there is a great opportunity in the Epsom area at an exciting, innovative and inclusive primary school.
Are you looking for a rewarding job, where you'll feel more than welcome? Look no further
What are the school looking for?
The school are looking for a KS1 Teacher to have:
- Experience of teaching within a primary school (KS1 or KS2).
- Hold a QTS.
- A passion for inspiring young minds and making a lasting impact.
- Aspire to join a workforce of great team of teachers.
As a KS1 Teacher you will have to:
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills.
- Foster age-appropriate social skills development in children.
- Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further.
- Challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Established Expertise & National Presence.
- Your own Academics Consultant to support and guide you through the process.
- Offer a referral bonus
- Gold Standard Compliance.
Apply today if interested in applying to become a KS1 Teacher at a great school.
Louis Denison-Foster (Academics)