Lead Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Shift: M - F Days
Benefits: Excellent Salary, Generous Pension Plan, Holidays, Incentives.
Madisons Engineering are currently recruiting for a lead maintenance engineer to work for a manufacturing company based in Upwell. The Lead engineer will be mostly hands on but also will be suppoerting the engineering manager with hands of tasks. The company is very well established, and they also offer extra courses and qualifications to enhance their engineers. Exceptional training on all electrical and mechanical machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Involvement in training of new staff and upskilling of current staff
- Be an ambassador for the teams
- Experience within a Maintenance Engineering Lead/Supervisory role
- Maintenance Engineer to have experience with PPMs, reactive maintenance.
- PLC experience is desirable.
- Maintenance Engineer to ideally have manufacturing experience.
- Electrical/Mechanical Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Inverters, Relays, Belts, Bearings, Chains, Gearboxes
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company with security.
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills.
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
- Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sean Oliver on: (phone number removed)