Prospero Teaching are currently looking for an enthusiasctic MFL French teacher to join a dynamic secondary school in Bradford.
This role will involve teaching French up to KS4 and will start in January.
- Location - Bradford
- Position - MFL French Teacher
- Start date - 02/01/2024
- Duration - Ongoing
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time
- Rate of pay - 160 - 200 per day
- Hours - 8:30am - 4:00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.