A secondary school located in Edmonton, Enfield are looking for a music teacher to join their team ASAP.
Music is a popular subject in this Ofsted Good, secondary school and is taught to year groups; key stage 3, key stage 4 and key stage 5. The Music curriculum encourages students to participate in and enjoy music. The school aims to promote cultural diversity through studying music from different origins and encourages students to learn an instrument to aid their musical journey and focuses on the use of technology as a means to compose music and develop basic piano skills.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND MUSIC TEACHER CONTRACT:
- A large secondary school
- An Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school
- Music taught at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
- Supportive team
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing immediately
THE RIGHT MUSIC TEACHER WILL BE:
- Hold a BA and PGCE in Music
- Confident with teaching GCSE Music
- Creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box
- Starting ASAP
THE SUCCESSFUL MUSIC TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Exceptional degree, GCSEs and A levels including Music
- UK classroom teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
- A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
- Salary paid to scale - teachers' pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependant on experience
The school and Prospero Teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.