Are you a trained Childrens/Paediatric Nurse with a passion for delivering great care? Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.8/5 and over 500+ reviews has an exciting opportunity available for a Band 5 Registered Children s/Paediatric Nurse.
Contract: 3-month contract
- Days - £33.37 p/h
- Saturdays/Nights - £44.24 p/h
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £55.09 p/h
- Determine the patient's priority of needs and plan care accordingly
- Assessing a child who is ill, injured or regarding a disability
- Providing respiratory and cardiovascular support
- Provide excellent, child-centred care
- Providing care before and after operations
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and patients
- RGN qualified/NMC registered with valid live pin
- Previous UK nursing experience
- Must have Paediatric/Children/School Nursing experience
This Registered Children s /Paediatric Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now. We welcome applications from Registered General Nurses who meet the above requirements.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to Nurses who meet these requirements for this RGN role as we need to meet our clients requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.