This west Georgia Health System is recruiting an experienced Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Interventional Pain Medicine physician in Villa Rica, GA.
- Looking for Interventional Pain Medicine Physician Anesthesia residency trained only
- Join 12 physician Orthopedic Surgery practice (includes 1 Pain Med physician)
- No Call
- Work 4.5 days per week: 2-2.5 days in clinic, 2 days procedures/PRN Operating Room
- Join Partnership after year 2
- The Medical Center utilizes EPIC EMR system wide
The city of Carrollton, GA is, located 40 miles west of Atlanta, GA and has a population of approximately 30,000. The Health System service area provides care to a population just under 400,000 in our primary and secondary markets. The Health System is a 5 hospital, non- profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
In addition to its proximity to Atlanta
Home to the region s first hospital, Carrollton offers a highly regarded independent city school system, a bustling historic downtown with restaurants and an open-air amphitheater, several large performing arts centers, and the innovative Carrollton GreenBelt project with almost 20 miles of paved shared-use paths.
The city is home to the University of West Georgia, a state university with about 15,000 students, as well as West Georgia Technical College, with additional campuses in Douglasville, Franklin, LaGrange, Newnan, and Waco.
For more information, please contact