Royal Mail is one of the UK's best-loved brands. Every day, bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. They are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history and are hugely proud of the service they provide.
Duties for a Parcel Delivery Driver include:
- Sorting the mail for your route, before taking out the mail to complete your walking round
- You'll each be given a hand-held computer device to capture customer signatures for deliveries
- Rounds will take around four hours to complete
Skills/Requirements desired for a Parcel Delivery Driver:
- Upbeat and self-motivated
- You'll be as happy working alone as you will be working as part of a team
- You'll have a strong sense of community
- Like being outdoors whatever the weather
- Someone who likes the idea of doing a job that will help you keep fit
- Some experience in a customer facing role would be ideal
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred
- Working either 0900 to 1600 or 1230 to 1930 (working 5-6 days between Monday to Saturday) However these times may vary.
If you're interested in this role, please click apply now!