DermCare Management is currently recruiting a part-time seasoned physician to add to our growing practice at Dania Dermatology. This position will work alongside dermatology residents to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
- Have at least three years of dermatology experience
- Board certified in Dermatology
- Clear and active Florida Medical License
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and courteous
- Ability to build patient relationships appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide
- Request and perform biopsies, sample tissue collections or other tests as needed
- Communicate with medical assistants, providers and, other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid Malpractice Insurance
- Annual CME Allowance
About the Practice:
Dania Dermatology is a state-of-the-art south Florida Dermatology center offering the full spectrum of medical and cosmetic dermatologic services serving both adults and children. Dania Dermatology is proud to offer the latest technology for all non-surgical and surgical procedures.
The practice is located in the Dania Pointe contemporary retail plaza, a premier destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. The area is nestled within the sunny Dania Beach community, boasting 102 acres of mixed-use development with close to 1 million square feet of retail and restaurants in addition to high-end offices, hotels, and residential housing.
Dania Beach is a vibrant, marine city home to some of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida. With dining and nightlife located directly on the waterfront, the city is a premier destination year-round! Dania Beach is also known for its extensive recreational spaces for all ages from fishing piers, tennis courts, and pools to neighborhood parks and nature preserves. Centrally located in South Florida s metropolitan area, the city is also incredibly close to many major attractions.