The energy sector, it s an interesting sector to work in. And when the contract is signed. It s now over to the Portfolio Operations Analyst to ensure the day to day operations run smoothly. Onboarding the customer. Contract management. Liaising with the billing teams. And pricing new site additions. So if you like variety you ll enjoy this role.
A highly ethical company aiming to reduce carbon emissions. And increase renewable energy. So naturally there s a feel good factor in helping the planet and this is why 98% of employees are proud to work here.
The portfolio operations analyst will be busy. Because the business has grown and will continue to grow which is why this role will suit curious, ambitious people with a growth mindset who relish a challenge. Subsequently your career will naturally progress with this company.
Your new role (Portfolio Operations Analyst)
The key responsibilities of the portfolio operations analyst are:
- Onboarding of new customers
- Ensuring that their contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Logging and tracking all volume transactions
- Utilising historical data and big data sets for future predictions.
- Identifying risks and opportunities.
- Stakeholder management.
A full job description is available on request.
Reporting into the Portfolio Operations Manager, the portfolio operations analyst will see the commercial heartbeat of the business and working in conjunction with the sales team will be a naturally challenging but rewarding environment.
This company openly encourages a curious mindset. So if you enjoy continuous improvement you ll enjoy working here.
Professional development is high on the agenda with on the job training opportunities. So if you want to learn, you'll appreciate this support.
- Base salary: £27k to £30k
- WFH 4 days p.w. Birmingham (B1 - New Street area) 1 day p.w.
- Discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday (excluding bank holidays). Rising to 26 days after 1 year.
Skills and experience to be successful
- Excel and/or Power BI.
- The ability to take data sets, providing insight and recommendations.
- Dealing with stakeholders including the Operational and Sales teams.
- Driving a problem through until completion and resolution
- An awareness of Regulatory industries
The Interview Process
- 60 minute TEAMS interview with the Pricing Manager & one other.
- 60 minute face to face meeting with the Commercial Director & one other.
Please don t worry if your CV is not updated. Because we ll figure that out later.
What you need to do now
If you want to join this growing ethical business on a mission for zero carbon with a long history please apply. Or contact Jammy Recruitment for more information to make a considered decision.
Please note interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis so early applications are strongly encouraged.