Our Emergency Departments operate 24/7 and provide stabilization and life-saving care to 95,000+ patients each year. We operate as a Level III trauma center, take care of all medical emergencies, specialize in patients with active strokes and heart attacks, work with two dozen EMS agencies, and collaborate with ED physicians, residents, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. Porter ED has 34 beds, HPX ED has 16 beds, and Moore ED has 13 beds. We are looking for highly motivated individuals ready for a fast-paced environment who are able to deliver the best patient experience to our customers, function well in a dynamic team, and represent our health system well.
RN essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- collaboration with other health professionals, assessment, analyzing assessment data
- establishing goals, planning care strategy, establishing priorities of care, implementing care
- delegating tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect nursing care, evaluating responses to interventions
- performing additional nursing functions in accordance with knowledge and skills acquired beyond basic nursing preparation.
- Diploma or Associate's degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Current Oklahoma Registered Nurse license.
(Above requirements can be met by equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or retraining is required during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained thru re-training for duration of employment.
- Completion of ACLS and MANDT Relational required within 6 months of hire.
- PALS and ASLS completion required within 1 year of hire.
- ACLS, PALS, ASLS, and MANDT certifications required to remain current throughout duration of employment.