Do you want a Retail Supervisor role without the unsocialable with a large and growing company we are proud to represent?
Do you want a retail role with sociable hours?
Do you want a company who promote internally and provide exceptional training and ways of advancement?
This company is the market leader for uPVC products within the building industry and they are looking for exceptional talent within their stores.Job Description:
- This companies Branch Supervisors are hands-on, they lead by example, and work closely with the Branch Manager in day to day branch operations to assist colleagues and staff
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to new
- Help maintain existing customers to maximise business.
- Ensure excellence in customer service, operational standards and Branch sales targets are achieved
- Support the delivery of sales targets whilst developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Assist with the delivery of branch operations
- Provide support and assistance to Branch colleagues as required
- Support the Branch Manager to ensure team complete actions and activities on time, and in full
- Ensure Branch team compliance with Health and Safety, company policies and procedures
- Undertake stocktakes and audits
- Maintain maintenance records for Branch vehicles
- Conduct Branch housekeeping for front of house, warehousing and merchanting
- This company are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with them.
- Passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets woithin the branch
- A hands-on customer focused approach, confident and happy to serve customers and proactively engage with potential future customers.
- A string focus to drive sales and maximise margins, whilst ensuring customers always walk away happy to recommend us.
- Good organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Confident IT user, with experience of MS Office and industry standard software eg SAP
- A full and valid driving license is essential,
- FLT licence would be good but this isn't essential as full training is given
- The ability to cover for the Branch Manager when required
- Previous branch stock take experience would be advantageous
- Comfortable to work in a small team and on occasion, alone
- Experience within a similar role ideally in a trade / builders merchant /retail, glazing or uPVC environment could be a distinct advantage
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary of up to 25420 per year
- An excellent monthly bonus scheme, which added to your salary would be up to 30220 per year
- 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
- Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
- Option to join the Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee discount on products
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development