Our client is seeking a dedicated and customer-focused Sales Administrator to join their busy team. As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience with our products and services. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent customer service and administrations experience along with good rapport building skills and a confident outgoing nature.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner, directing them to the appropriate person or department, taking messages, and providing basic information.
- Respond to customer enquiries through various channels, including phone, email, and video calls.
- Managing a shared mailbox.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations via accurate customer interactions, enquiries, and resolutions.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to improve customer service processes and procedures.
- Processing of customer orders onto internal manufacturing system.
- Sending order acknowledgments via email to our customers.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients and colleagues.
Skills and Knowledge
- To succeed in this role, you will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a customer service environment with the ability to work well under pressure.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a confident telephone manner.
- Ability to empathise and listen to customers' and to build a quick rapport.
- Be polite and professional at all times
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to effectively problem solve.
- A methodical approach to work with proven ability to prioritise, plan and organise own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.