SAP Solution Lead (Plant Maintenance)
- Location: remote - with occasional travel to Portsmouth (1-2 days a month)
- Salary: 75,000 - 85,00 + benefits
- Clearance: BPSS/SC (can start on BPSS)
Leading engineering support services company is actively recruiting for an experienced SAP Solution Lead (Plant Maintenance) with SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) experience to be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operation modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Asset Maintenance and Fleet Operations solution lead adds value to the SAP organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
Key responsibilities for the position of SAP Solution Lead (Plant Maintenance)
- Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operations modules/solutions of ECC6
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of Asset maintenance, MRO 1 to 4 processes.
- Excellent design, configuration, support and business process knowledge of Fleet Operations, including Flexible and Production Planning.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces (Fiori, SAP Service and Asset Manager App, iMRO) and the processes and data it supports.
- Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP Plant Maintenance (Project Systems/Finance/Timesheets/Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/HR).
- Good configuration and process knowledge of Production Planning (PP), Project Systems (PS), Engineering Change Management (ECM), Process Manufacturing (Batch), Workshop Refurbishment, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and SAP MM (including MRP)
Essential experience for the position of SAP Solution Lead (Plant Maintenance)
- A university degree or relevant experience in Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operations.
- 5 Years of hands-on and at least 2 full project life cycles in SAP Plant Maintenance as a solution lead, delivering design, configuration and support experience.
- Proven experience of delivering Plant Maintenance for larger SAP Programmes
- Proven experience of implementing SAP Service and Asset Manager App
- 3 year of hand-on SAP Fleet Operations (Flexible and Production Planning) solution lead, configuration and support experience
- Experience of SAP Field Service Management and Service Cloud
- Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP Plant Maintenance related solutions required to deliver the service.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Procurement and Supply Chain
Desired experience for the position of SAP Solution Lead (Plant Maintenance)
- Experience of SAP Aerospace and Defense and Ship Building/Maintenance
- Understanding of SAP Flexible and Production Planning configuration
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance
- Experience of S4 HANA and SAP Activate
- Experience of working with large SAP Programmes or SAP System Integrator
- Exposure to ITIL Framework.
- Line Management experience