Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire OTE - £75,000+
Are you a driven and fully qualified Mortgage & Protection Advisor who wants the freedom of self-employment whilst enjoying the benefits of a qualified lead source, attractive commission splits, and a high-end market-leading estate agency chain in partnership? If so this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client works with a well-established and respected high-end estate agency chain, and we are looking to expand their team by bringing on board a talented and self-motivated Mortgage & Protection Advisor. What is on offer?
Key responsibilities for this Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection Advisor role
- Realistic OTE of £75,000+ in your first year
- Up to 70% commission split after introducer fees
- Qualified lead source provided from the 7 high-end branches you will work with
- Hybrid working model available, allowing you to work both from our offices and the comfort of your own home
- Start-up packages available to support you during the early months
- Option to set up via a limited company for maximum flexibility
Skills and experience for this Mortgage and Protection Advisor role
- Provide expert mortgage advice to clients looking to purchase and/or remortgage properties
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the estate agency team; providing support and training where required to generate referrals and leads
- Motivated to attract new clients and business yourself
- Provide exceptional client care and guide them through the application process, ensuring a stress-free experience
- Stay up to date with the Mortgage market and latest trends
- Ensure strict adherence to financial regulations, maintaining the highest ethical standards at all times
To be successful in this role, you should have:
How to Apply: Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Self-Employed Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- CeMAP or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2-years experience as a Mortgage Advisor, preferably within the EA sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good track record of achieving and exceeding targets, ensuring clients are adequately protected
- Must be within 60-minute commute of the Flackwell Heath area
please send your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed). Please Note: Rayner Personnel Property Recruitment
are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel
processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.