Social Sciences Teacher
£28 - £38k per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
The School and Role
This Secondary school, based in Cambridge are looking to appoint a passionate Social Sciences Teacher to work as part of their team. Working in this Secondary school as part of an established team, the desired Social Sciences Teacher will be working with KS3 & 4 pupils. This full-time Social Sciences Teacher role is long term and potentially permanent.
The desired Social Sciences Teacher will have;
- Experience of working with secondary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of secondary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
As an Social Sciences Teacher, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
The Edwin Group is a Top 10 UK-employer in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. Rated as 'Excellent' by our staff in all categories and recognised as having industry leading and world-class levels of employee engagement across the Group.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Social Sciences Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed).