It s an honour to be supporting this growing family-owned Accountancy practice with their search for an experienced Tax Manager to join their established team. Reporting directly to the Directors this role will require a Qualified proactive Tax Manager to take ownership of a growing portfolio. The practice has been established for over 30 years and the role offers working flexibility with either Hybrid or Fully remote options, however within the first 3 months you will be required to spend time within the Blackpool office learning the business and the culture.
Position: Tax Manager
Location: Blackpool (Offering Remote or Hybrid)
Salary: £35k - £50k
The role will involve:
- Lead compliance
- Advise on Tax enquiries.
- Manage a large portfolio.
- Provide technical guidance and support the practice.
- Management of Tax Audits
- ACCA, CTA, ATT, ACA with at least 5 yr. s relevant experience
- Confidence and strong up to date knowledge of all aspects of general practice tax
- Proven track record in Practice of managing a varied client portfolio.
- £35(Apply online only) - £5(Apply online only)0 per annum
- Private Medical insurance
- Paid CPD hours
- Hybrid or remote working
- Comprehensive ramping plan, 30-90 days
- Support catch up with partners.
- Optional social meet ups with the whole team (and your partner / family)
Applicants must live in the UK.
If this role is the position for you, please apply to Louise Worswick ASAP