Join the fastest growing Academy of Early Education in the nation where Happy Happens Here
! When it comes to our people, here at The Learning Experience we are committed to giving everyone a platform to display their talents, share their ideas, and further their careers in Early Childhood Education. Compensation: $18.00-22.00/hr What We Offer: Competitive Benefits:
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Pet Discount Plan, Child Care Discounts, and more! State-of-the-Art Classrooms:
Teach in an immersive classroom setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to learn, play, and grow
. Opportunities for Growth:
On-going training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
As One of Our Happy Teachers You Will:
Apply Now If You:
- Be responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment for children.
- Use your passion for learning to implement our proprietary L.E.A.P curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
Must meet any applicable background screening or state licensing requirements for the role.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children.
- Have 1 year of professional teaching experience (preferred) or six months of professional teaching experience (required).
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree (preferred) or High school diploma/GED (required).